Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Puppy Sleepover

dear diary

well this has been one of the most exciting weeks of my puppin life! first i got to have my first REAL spend the night party at MY house. izzy came over on sat to watch the end of the auburn game and that must have gone well b/c deenie went crazy and we got treats, iz told me somefin about it bein "gameday" or somethin anyway this gameday thing is alright, b/c everybody pretty much stayed home and played with us all day, and watched the alabama game! o yeah and by the end of the night everyone was in a really good mood and jumping around and stuff, if i could only get them to do that all the time. o yeah then on sunday after iz left i got to do some major gardening, and leaf exploring....which i will never do again b/c deenie said i got too dirty and brushed me out til i looked like a puff ball, i mean seriously finger in the light socket! anywho i was so embarassed i had to go hid out in my crate and take a nap...the best part deenie thinks i was pouting...that will teach her to brush me out like that...

nora
aka boogie

No comments: